▼

পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

▼

সোমবার, ১৫ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৪

SEO - Search Engine Optimization(link building .gov, .edu+high PR site)

SEO - Search Engine Optimization(link building .gov, .edu+high PR site) 

At first I collected some high PR .gov, .edu site.Then i collected article from various article based website or write article.Then I spinned few article ( if need ) by various spinning Software.After then i post the article in various popular site & make link by using anchor.When I posted that article I have selected very important key word which help to improve PR of a website.At last i have collected my proof URL for submission.

 

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

 

 


Demo Project of link building ( .gov, .edu+high PR site ) URL collection Step

 

 




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন